As stated in an earlier post, I have been receiving my Bluum Box once a month as a baby shower gift! It is pretty exciting to look forward to. I just received my May box last week and want to share with all of you.
- This is our second Layette we have received from this company and I’m thinking Ellie is getting big enough that we can try these out! I will say though, I love the designs. The one we got this time was from their ABC Collection. I am obsessed with the feel of them. So So SOOOO soft.
- Another great feature is that they have the cuffs to make the sleeves into little mittens. This is perfect for Ellie because she loves to be warm and snuggled. It’s perfect for her parents because she tends to want to scratch her face 🙂
- Although we did receive a “C” gown, you have the option to choose any letter from their direct site. We will just improvise and say the C stands for “cute” in Ellie’s case!
- Retails for $19.00
Mess-ups & Moments by Tiny Beans
- Set of cards to take pictures with your baby including their milestone months and random events like “bad hair day” or my all time favorite “pooped in the bath.”
- On the back of each card, there is a place to record the date and little notes if you wanted to do more than just take a picture with the card and baby.
- I chose to take her picture with the card that said “first night sleeping through.” Now, this isn’t totally accurate, but it’s pretty dang close. The past four nights she has been sleeping from 10:30 pm to 4:30 am so it may as well be sleeping all through the night! I will take the extra hours of uninterrupted sleep and chalk it up as a win in John and I’s book!
- They even give you a hashtag #Tinybeansmoment to use for social media
- Okay, these are super cute. They have very fun patterns out right now and we received a bright one for summer. In our April box, we received two of these that were animal patterns
- Retails at $22.00 for a set of two
- I like these burp cloths because they have a button to connect them around your baby’s neck. There is also a lot of surface area to these burp cloths making it harder for the baby to spill all over themselves (that’s not to say they won’t though!).
- We haven’t been able to have too much use out of these yet because Ellie right now is a pretty good eater and does not spit up a whole heck of a lot. Her time will come to make a mess and when that happens, I will turn to these!
- Soft just like their muslin blankets
- Sets of magnetic blocks to promote the companies philosophy of more child play time, imagination, and discovery.
- Comes in a variety of different sets to chose from
- The magnetic blocks are wooden and it says on the box that they plant a tree with purchase of the items
- Company is based in Honduras
- I liked this quote they had on their site under their “Our Story” section: ” Do not make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both, do not hesitate to make it beautiful.”
- Check out their website to see the different developmental skills it will help provide for children
There you have it! There was also a cute little animal cereal bowl in there but theres not much to say about it 🙂 Check out the links and as I begin to use more of this stuff, I will come back and tell you what I like the most!
Thanks for reading TWO PINK LINES