It’s John and I’s two year anniversary today and I thought I’d pop on here and show you our go to “love” playlist for occasions like this!
- Everything- Michael Bublé (our first dance)
- Little Things- One Direction
- My Best Friend- Tim McGraw
- In Love with the Girl- Luke Bryan
- You’re My Home- Billy Joel
- I Do- Jessie James Decker
- Keep on Loving You- REO Speedwagon
- Perfect- Ed Sheeran
- Cruise- FGL
- L-O-V-E- Nat King Cole
- Unforgettable- Thomas Rhett
- You are the Best Thing- Ray LaMontagne
- You’re Still the One- Shania Twain
- Love on Top- Beyoncé
- I’ll be there for You- the Rembrandts
John, you know how much you mean to me. I don’t need to go into that on here, but I love you so much and this has been the best two years of my life!
Add these songs to a playlist and put the phones away for some quality time! I will post Instagram later today about my giveaway for my birthday week!!
Thanks for reading TWO PINK LINES!